UCPPE BOA July 3 2023 meeting minutes


BOA and members present: Mesha Narie Fierce – President, Sean G. – Public Relations, Sable – Queen Mother, Matt – Council Regent, Steven – Emperor 47, Hysteria – Empress 47, Ed – Rec. Secretary, Roy – VP, Sean Andrews – Member

Call to order: 6:08pm; Mesha, President, presided the meeting.

President Report – No significant activities to report.

Vice President Report – No significant activities to report.

Recording Secretary Report –  No significant activities to report.

Treasurer Report – Reported by Mesha, balance is $15,056 for all accounts, approval motion by Hysteria, seconded by Matt and all approved. It was noted that the regents accounts are the same level as when reign 46 stepped down.

Public Relations – Sean discussed various upcoming events at Vultures and LauraBelle’s and noted donations will be accepted at these events.

Membership Chair  – Autumn was absent from the meeting.

State of the Reign Report – Steven outlined a fundraiser for July 30 to August 4 and a coronation 48 ticket raffle starting July 9 to September 17. Hysteria detailed a fundraiser for trans aid supplies on July 18 from 6-8 pm. In conjunction with Bread and Roses Legal Group.

State of the Regent Report – Matt discussed August 19th as the Regents Meeting. August 12 Regents show with hospitality fundraiser or potentially a wine taste at Mesha’s.

Old Business –  Mesha submitted the public relations chair’s resignation letter and the motion to accept the letter of resignation was made by Steven, seconded by Hysteria and all approved.  Sean Gooden has indicated he will take over as Treasurer for all accounts. Motion was made by Roy to accept Sean Gooden as Treasurer, seconded by Hysteria. Sean Gooden is to be added to all bank accounts and Sean Andrews is to be removed from all accounts. All were in favor of the motion. Annual Picnic on July 23 was discussed and plans to send email notice to membership. Royal Bush has asked to do the invocation for the picnic and explain why we do what we do.  Plans for a sign up form in google docs for the pot luck, byob and no gas grills. All candidate show set for 11-3-2023 at LauraBelle’s 7 pm.

New Business – Discussion of the duties of each board member for Coronation. No location for PR Ball has of yet to be confirmed. On July 5 Mesha will meet with IOYS regarding events we can support. Gayla is August 12 at 5 pm doors 6 pm at Venetucci Farm, table of 10 will cost $160 per person. Open seats available for any member interested. Queen Mother is planning a spaghetti dinner on August 5th. Duties of the Rec. Secretary to send Coronation script to Monarchs from reign 46 as a start.  Discussion of Awards to be given at Coronation. Pin design by September 1 with a budget of no more than $100, motion made by Sean Gooden, seconded by Hysteria, all approved the motion. The Coronation program should include previous reign pictures. Need MC’s for the show. In town show Thursday 11-9 out of town show Friday 11-10 Saturday VP to do protocols. Treasurer to make sure everything is paid for. Deciding on wrist bands, paper preferred. Taxes being charged for Antler’s. Discussion of professional photos to be taken for the program was tabled until the next meeting.

Community Comments –No Comments


With no further discussion, next meeting is set for August 8, 2023 at Colorado Military Academy at 6:00pm.



Leave a Reply

Avatar placeholder